This Scintilla necklace brings us back to time’s gone past. This piece is a statement and a classic worn at any occasion. Great for layering, yet perfect solo. Handcrafted with recycled 925 silver with a thick 18kt gold micron plating. Length: 40 cm
Our jewelleries are handcrafted from recycled 925 silver, which is the process of precious silver being extracted from used products, then melted down and reused to make new silver products. This process saves a vast amount of energy and carbon emissions.
Our gold-pieces are plated with a thick layer of 18K gold on top of a 925 silver base. Gold plating is still real gold, the difference from solid gold is in the base of the jewellery. Using a pure silver base for our gold pieces allows you to have the qualities of solid gold without the huge cost of an item being entirely made from solid gold.
Jewelleries with precious metal, such as silver and gold, are hypoallergenic and will not leave green marks on your skin. All our jewelleries are completely free from nickel, which is the most common culprit for metal allergies.
There are different ways to find the perfect fit for your ring size. Keep in mind that your fingers tend to be colder in the morning, cold temperature can make your fingers shrink. Measure your fingers later in the day and make sure they are warm.
- Wrap a strip of paper around the finger you would like to have the ring
- Mark the spot where the paper meets and roll out your paper to measure the distance
- Choose your size according to our chart.
- Select a ring that you already have
- Measure the internal diameter of your ring
- Take the measurement and choose the size according to our chart.